I ordered a pizza online from Dominos pizza sai baba colony branch, Coimbatore.My house is just one km away and they took more than 2 hours to deliver the pizza .I ordered the pizza at 7.43 pm and it reached my house at 9.45 pm.

Very poor service.Hopeless service.They were least bothered that one customer will be sitting hungry at home. I got so frustrated calling them up again and again. I never expected such a poor service from Dominos pizza. I will tell all my friends and relatives, never to order a pizza from dominos anymore.

The company has gone to docks.Worst service I have ever come across

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza and dominos pizza delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Dominos Pizza - Delivery order was NEVER delivered! Dominos Pizza "I am an employee at old navy rego park currently doing an over night shift. I ORDER DELIEVERY because I can't leave the facility. The point of a delievery. Almo..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Pizza Review Dominos Pizza "...I went into the location to pick up my order and my order wasn't ready until 7:40pm which is 1 hour and 40 minute wait..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Pepperoni Pizza Review Dominos Pizza "...I had reported a missing item that I got at Walmart an hour after I bought it,when I went to the store to claim my missing bag..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more