I ordered a pizza online from Dominos pizza sai baba colony branch, Coimbatore.My house is just one km away and they took more than 2 hours to deliver the pizza .I ordered the pizza at 7.43 pm and it reached my house at 9.45 pm.

Very poor service.Hopeless service.They were least bothered that one customer will be sitting hungry at home. I got so frustrated calling them up again and again. I never expected such a poor service from Dominos pizza. I will tell all my friends and relatives, never to order a pizza from dominos anymore.

The company has gone to docks.Worst service I have ever come across

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dominos pizza delivery service from Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments