1.6

Ordered my pizza multiple times, every time I gave this company a chance - it failed me.Delivery is terrible.

Every single time I ordered my pizza it came 2-5 hours late. Food is always cold. Driver do not deserve to be nor tipped nor I should even be charged for pizzas. Yesterday, ordered my pizza from collected points online, lost all my points, they charged on my credit card and pizza never came.

Called to Domino's and no one ever picked it up. One time they picked it up and lady was very rude!

still want my money back and my points!!!You need to hire people who actually do their job!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. iurk0813 is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. The most disappointing about dominos pizza online order at Dominos Pizza was speed of delivery, poor service and was disappointed in my order overall Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments