So I ordered a pizza.Triple pepperoni and bacon.
Not only was the order wrong, but when I called to complain about it the assistant manager, Tyler, decided to tell me that I was wrong. Um, listen big guy, the customer's complaint should always have merit. Oh it gets better though!!! I talked to the store manager, Tyler (at the 92101 store), who not only refused to give me the number of the district manager (rest assure I'll get ahold of someone higher than you sir, won't stop trying either.
I will either talk to your boss's boss or get the attention of your marketing director and your corporate PR representatives). Not only was I denied access to those who decide what hours Mr. Tyler (who refused me his last name of employee ID number, not keeping you out of trouble bud) works, I was also demeaned by this uneducated young soul. It was very "special" that he decided to not allow me access to his superiors.
How could you be so rude to a customer!?
Never again will I order from you.Pizza Hut, I should have never left...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "have wrote this before but after posting i realised it did not let me upload the picture .. so new one with same details just with a picture. ordered a..."
- "Here is the sandwich that my wife order from Dominos Pizza on Camp pendleton in Ca. What a rip off. Will ..."
- "I ordered from dominos at 6:17 & was quoted 29-39 minutes for delivery. An hour later i still had no food. I called & she said give it 20 more..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."