So I ordered a pizza.Triple pepperoni and bacon.
Not only was the order wrong, but when I called to complain about it the assistant manager, Tyler, decided to tell me that I was wrong. Um, listen big guy, the customer's complaint should always have merit. Oh it gets better though!!! I talked to the store manager, Tyler (at the 92101 store), who not only refused to give me the number of the district manager (rest assure I'll get ahold of someone higher than you sir, won't stop trying either.
I will either talk to your boss's boss or get the attention of your marketing director and your corporate PR representatives). Not only was I denied access to those who decide what hours Mr. Tyler (who refused me his last name of employee ID number, not keeping you out of trouble bud) works, I was also demeaned by this uneducated young soul. It was very "special" that he decided to not allow me access to his superiors.
How could you be so rude to a customer!?
Never again will I order from you.Pizza Hut, I should have never left...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have been ordering from Domino's for over 30 years and in my time ordering from them I have never been more disappointed about a meal and I was..."
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."