Dominos Pizza - Worst customer service ever!!!

409 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews

So I ordered a pizza.Triple pepperoni and bacon.

Not only was the order wrong, but when I called to complain about it the assistant manager, Tyler, decided to tell me that I was wrong. Um, listen big guy, the customer's complaint should always have merit. Oh it gets better though!!! I talked to the store manager, Tyler (at the 92101 store), who not only refused to give me the number of the district manager (rest assure I'll get ahold of someone higher than you sir, won't stop trying either.

I will either talk to your boss's boss or get the attention of your marketing director and your corporate PR representatives). Not only was I denied access to those who decide what hours Mr. Tyler (who refused me his last name of employee ID number, not keeping you out of trouble bud) works, I was also demeaned by this uneducated young soul. It was very "special" that he decided to not allow me access to his superiors.

How could you be so rude to a customer!?

Never again will I order from you.Pizza Hut, I should have never left...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pepperoni Pizza
Review category
Food Stores
review #563628

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 7 No 7
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
409 of 906 Dominos Pizza reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
iamso1

Feb 24, 2015 #950342

She never said what was wrong with it. It looks like you could not fit another pepperoni on it and the rest is bacon. Is that triple cheese as well? It's quiche!

1 0 Reply

Dec 01, 2014 #908992

Lady, you need to go on a diet...SERIOUSLY! You cannot eat that much and not be 300 pounds.

2 1 Reply
SForcesSgt413

Nov 30, 2014 #908126

This asshat that made the last comment was most likely the baby *** little *** at the store. Just goes to show these little punk *** kids aren't worth the work it took to make them.

1 2 Reply

Nov 29, 2014 #907979 San Diego, California, United States

What kind of a fat pig orders triple bacon and pepperoni ??? Enjoy your heart attack SLOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 0 Reply

Dec 01, 2014 #908988

I agree. That pizza probably has a month's worth of fat and calories in it. Good grief, and she complains that is wasn't enough. Another reason the rest of the world hates us.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
×