2.7

When I ordered 14 wings from the dominos app, I followed the unreliable tracker to presume that my meal was finished and ready for pick up.Once I arrived at the location I ordered from, I was told that it would be an additional 20 minutes and they would give me a call.

The call never came. When I called back they hung up on me twice. When I went to the facility and asked for the name of the person so I could complain to higher personnel I was told that we were not allowed to receive that information, they said we were making a fool out of ourselves, they were laughing at us and told us to just leave. When I got home, I opened the box of wings I received and there were only 10 wings.

I waited an hour and 30 minutes for 10 burnt wings.After trying to reach the Dominos company about this, I keep getting contacted by different people and they don't seem to see this as a real issue.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. The most disappointing about dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza was manager insulted me, store staff behavior and attitude of clerk , but reviewer liked complaints heard. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Pleo

Obviously this particular Domino's has serious employee issues and you can't control that but what you CAN control is yourself and your own decisions.I mean, seriously?

The app reported an incorrect status to you regarding your order and you then agreed to wait an additional 20 minutes? And THEN, after you call the store back and get hung up on twice, you returned to the store only to be mocked and laughed at, and then, after all of that, you actually PAID FOR THE FRICKEN MEAL YOU ORDERED???!!!! And you're seemingly SHOCKED that the order was wrong! Outrageous!

What did this team of incompetents need to do to lose your business?

For crying out loud, you have the freedom to walk away from any establishment not meeting your standards.

But you just kept going back for more!That's the most baffling thing about your post!

to Pleo #1055771