6.6K views

I dont understand why you dont give out your pepper and cheese packages, thats the reason i buy your pizza!!!! im no longer going to buy your pizza any more!!!!

you just lost a great costomer!!! till u bring them back!!! thank you!!! and i might lay a lawsuit!!

i order your pizza at least once to 2 times a week, ive spent lots of money over the years on your foods, now im not going to use you till you bring it back, so i am speaking with a lawyer as we speek to adress this situation, i have to do something about this!! asap!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 19, 2014.

Comments

Half of the fun of getting a pizza is pouring those pouches of parmesan all over a freshly baked pizza. Removing those tiny little cheese pouches effectively ruins the whole experience of ordering in.

Sometimes at home, sometimes at hotels where we can't reach in to the fridge and grab a can of parmesan. Bring back Cheese!

completely agree bad choice

This pizza is the nastiest *** I’ve ever tasted! There new pizza sauce is disgusting!

I would never recommend this brand to no one ever!

Way to many mom and pop pizza places out there that care about there customers and there product. Dominos employees are little punk kids or grown adults who never accomplished anything in there lives!

If you're buying so much pizza and love cheese and red pepper that much, it's no difficult task to source your own from the local grocery store...

P.S. I think that from an executive standpoint this was a really smart move by Dominos, as it saves them over half a million dollars every few days, which is a LOT of money they were sinking into cheese/pepper, thus allowing them to provide some of the best pizza deals out there (2 med 2 topping for 599 ea.).

to ArrowAssault #1575631

I can tell you the problem with packets of of anything from the perspective of a restaurant owner. Employees are horrible about giving handfuls of anything away that is "free".

And I can tell you from experience but it doesn't take very long for that to add up and tear up your bottom line. I agree with you if that's the biggest problem they've got they need to get pizza somewhere else

...and threatening a lawsuit lol, what sort of sense of entitlement must you possess? No business OWES you anything, so throwing a tantrum is just childish. Order pizza elsewhere or, as I said, do the SMART and REASONABLE thing and buy your cheese and pepper separately.

#1411982

I’m a driver for Dominos.

Here’s the thing.

1) customers often ask for the packets at the door, expecting me to just carry ****loads of cheese and peppers with me during my 8 hour shift and never once be out or they get mad.

2) if you order it online, you actually have to pay for packs. 16¢ per.

3) often customers don’t even tip, and are rude and expect free condiments so we will “keep their business”

- sorry guys but grow up.

This isn’t the 90’s anymore where “the customer is always right” and *** gets you free food. You wouldn’t want some A hole making your day harder or giving you crap over something small. 4) IF IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU BUY IT AT WAL-MART!!! You spend $6 and will have cheese and peppers for months!!!!

Dominos spends $40 per box of cheese. A box lasts.. maybe 2 days. Sometimes we blow through several hundreds of packs in a day because customers say they need 10 packs for their 1 Pizza.

You know the cheese we use for our pizza has Parmesan in it right? It’s a blend of cheese. You could also order shredded Parmesan on top of it, that’s always been a topping. 5) we sell these little dispenser/shakers for Parmesan.

They looks just like the ones st Walmart but 2 inches tall. They’re $1, and hold about 10 packs worth.

10 packs used to cost $1.60, now it’s $1. We made it cheaper, and now you can save the parm you didn’t use for a lot longer, and it’s fresh air tight sealed.

I’m just as pissed for having to pay for something in the past I didn’t have to, but y’all for real throwing out idle threats.

As a employee of dominoes just cause you say you won’t buy here we will still make money. Peace out cry baby customers

Not 1 Dominoes Pizza I've been to in Massachusetts has ANY condiments. No salt, No pepper, No Parmesan Cheese, No mustard, No ketchup, No Mayo.

I love the new recipe, but what decent food chain or restaurant doesn't carry the most basic condiments to serve their customers individual tastes. Seems like they deliberately refuse to allow their customers to add anything to, or enhance the flavor of their food

Dallas, Texas, United States #1348432

No crushed red pepper or cheese no more buying pizza from Dominos!! Whoever this idea was is a ***!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1330589

I'm done with dominos to now that. I cheese and pramajean

Bellingham, Washington, United States #1284006

I haven't purchased dominos since they don't give out these items. I'll go to a better pizza place.

ransom

You want to sue them because you don't get free cheese and peppers anymore??? That is absolutely hilarious.

This HAS to be a troll, no one can actually be that dumb.

I know this is an old post but they just started this here in my town trying to sell it. Wtf.

I quit. This isn't denmark where you have to pay for a ketchup package *** it. Condiments are supposed to be free.

Learn from Taco bueno. Jeez cheap ***.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #1223829

As a domino's employee, saying you are going to sue is over no cheese and pepper packets is a prime example of the type of customer we do not want. Have a great life and I hope to never see you again.

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1121477

I don't know what dominos you go to let the dominoes stores in my area I'll have the pepper in the cheese packets at the required product for dominos stores in all areas I think you need to call the corporate office and find out what's going on in your area

can everyone agree....crazy town?

brian110872
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, United States #1093324

Kick dominos out of your town and live in the building.

The pepper and cheese packets or shake on are still mandatory for corporate owned stores. FRANCHISED stores can choose to offer that product or not.

The Cheese is very costly. Most stores lose a lot of money because customers ask for a lot (especially around colleges). They can give away a box a day (2 or more at colleges) at the cost of $36 a box.

That condiment is not figured into the cost of the pizza like the crust, sauce toppings and even the box is and corporate sets the price of the food not the franchisee.

It is messed up. My advice, order from a corporate store (ask on the phone if they are franchised) OR go the grocery store and buy a $3 bottle yourself.